Sunday, January 18, 2009

Crazy Crazy!

WOW! First, I can't figure out how to get it off of underline so if its still there when I post Im sorry. Otherwise disregard. Second, the past month has been crazy beginning with...OUR WEDDING! It was seriously amazing. The sealer was amazing, the reception was amazing. It was just one big party all around. Polka dots from the cake to my dress, yes my dress did have polka dots. It was amazing and one-of-kind. Here are some pics from the big day, pictures of our awesome honeymoon and apartment coming soon!


Yes I wore white Vans with frilly socks that had lace and beads on them that my grandma made for me. 


This is my beautiful husband! I have never been happier than when I am with him. And he definitely looked super hot that day, as always!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you posted!!! Love the pics! Heard the reception was AWESOME! Sad i was not that, but i can not wait to see pics of the honeymoon!!! Married life is the best! :)

Kat said...

These pictures are soo cute! Love them! ps) how's married life treating you??

Elena said...

Great pictures. You are such a good looking pair.