Sunday, February 7, 2010

Best Day of my Life

Once again he decided to grow his mustache out.  Why? I can't explain it.  He gets some sort of satisfaction out of growing his beard long, shaving it into a mustache and then growing it even longer. I told him I would not shave my legs until he shaved his mustache (Thanks Sis. Mcdowell!).  Although for a while it did not affect him at all, when my legs started looking like his I really think it got to him (even though he denies it).

I am happy to say that as an early Valentine's Day present, he shaved it! Yes! Yes! Yes! My man loves me! Even though he got many compliments on his mustache I think he is so much cuter without it.  I can't kiss him when his top lip is full of hair, it's too weird! But I know even you can't deny it, he's so cute!

So we wish you a happy Sunday and a happy No-Mustache Day!!

1 comment:

The Sorensens. said...

doh! the stache was a little freaky haha. hes funnyy