Monday, June 21, 2010

i'm going crazy

I lost my bra this morning. I couldn't find it for the longest time.  I'm not the girl that will take it off the minute they walk in the door. No sir. I put mine on when I get out of the shower in the morning and I don't take it off until I know I'm crawling into bed. I hate more than anything taking it off only to realize that I have to put it back on because someone is coming over, or I forgot I have to run an errand. And let me tell you, with girls like mine, when they hang low they definitely wobble to and fro. It's just not comfortable.
So at the end of the night I always take it off at the foot of my bed and hang it on the knob of my dresser drawer, that way I know where it's at in the morning. Well this morning I get out of the shower and open my drawer to put my g's on, and my bra was gone. My first thougt was "hmm, that's weird". So I searched everwhere around the dresser, around the bed, under the bed, in all the drawers. After searching for a while I start getting really frustrated thinking that when I push that snooze button in the morning, I don't schedule in an extra 15 minutes for bra-searching time.
I decided to start getting ready, hoping I would suddenly remember something like "oh ya, I took it off in the kitchen and left it on the stove while getting a drink of water before bed" or "I hung it over the shower door while brushing my teeth".  But the epiphany never came.  I knew I had to leave for work soon, so I tried searching for an old bra that doesn't make me look like I have 80 year old boobs.  As I was getting dressed I called Erik and was going to leave him a nasty you're-so-not-funny-hiding-my-bra,-you're-definitely-in-big-trouble-and-will-be-hearing-about-this-when-i-get-home-because-now-I'm-going-to-be-late-for-work message, when i opened my closet door to put my shoes on and saw my bra sitting there on the top of all of my shoes.  I have no idea how it got there, but finding my bra was worth being late for work by 5 minutes.

5 comments:

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

hahaha it's the pregnancy. i swear it's making me VERY forgetful. i love this story :)

The Neels said...

Amber you have finally made it. You are freaking hilarious!! Maybe it's the pregnancy but you are finally funny. (Don't tell Erica but I read your blog before hers. haha) Love, Mom

Kat said...

haha i stinkin love you and it was so good to see you last week. ps. i have some updates for you the next time i see or talk to you. loves!

-Kat

Esther Grubbs said...

you are just too cute. the baby on your baby ticker made me laugh... it is excited to see you!

Dana Woodbury said...

Bahahahahaha you would lose your bra and then write about it on your blog. I love you :)