Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Easter

....
Hello? Hello? Is anybody out there? Can anybody hear me? Well I guess no one can actually hear me, but you know what I mean.  I know it has been a looooong time since I blogged, and I have no excuse.  I just felt like taking a blogging hiatus and didn't want to tell anyone.

This Easter was especially fun for us because it was our first year at the Easter egg hunt for Down Syndrome kids.  It was so great to see all of the amazing other children there and to meet a lot of the other parents.

Jude was pretty chill all day, the Easter Bunny doesn't quite scare him yet.



He couldn't exactly pick up any of the eggs yet, but we still hunted!


Clearly we were boring him because he fell asleep halfway through.


We are so excited for the many years to come with our little family!


Hope you all had a Happy Easter!

No comments: