Monday, November 5, 2012

Walk for Down Syndrome 2012


I can not express the amount of joy that was felt the morning of the walk for Down Syndrome. I know I use those words often, "I can not express", "I don't think I could fully say", or any other variation, but it is so true. Oh is it true.

We began the morning thinking a small group would be there. Erik's parents, my parents and sisters. But slowly the group grew bigger. Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, close friends, family from out of state, friends from church. They were all there. And all there to support Jude. I stood in tears as we took our place in line to start the walk. Watching the sea of blue shirts talking and laughing, my heart was full. I remembered the day that he was born so clearly, and now not even two years later my expectations have been far surpassed. The love we feel us undeniable. And we want to thank you for all if your kind comments and words. They have penetrated deep within our hearts and we are forever grateful. 

















No comments: