Saturday, April 6, 2013

Blessed

Hello friends.  It has been a long time.

Being in school has been kicking my butt.  I often miss out on many things in life because so much of my time goes to school. I better be a good nurse when all of this is over because I have never worked so hard for something in my whole life.  When is it over you ask? I graduate this December.  This December! Woot Woot!

I don't have much to say today, except my heart is full of joy. Full of love.  Full of gratefulness.  It is full because of this boy right here and the happiness he brings me.




His new favorite pose.











Naked bums


Easter hunt and creepy faces.


World Down Syndrome Day was celebrated and a party at the park with friends, food, and dancing.




Ice cream dates with daddy.


Wii bowling.

 Sunday driving lessons.

Birthday dinners.



I am blessed.  In hard times it is difficult to remember this fact.  But I am oh so blessed.  And indeed grateful for these two boys in my life.



Enjoy your weekend friends.



No comments: