Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I am a LazySuck

We are officially moved in to our new apartment, which has no internet. So unless I want to walk to 20 feet from my front door so I can reach just inside the boundaries of the bar across the street "The Ham Bone" (which I am usually too lazy to do), you don't get a post. And yes this makes me sad. But we will have internet soon, so I won't be a Lazysuck anymore. But until then, I hope you miss me!!


(Mom, you better be prepared for a freakin hil-arious post which is brewing inside of me!)

3 comments:

Erica Ann said...

you'll never be able to top me. i'm the funny one!!!! you can settle being the favorite!

Barry and Karissa said...

oh i miss you two. I need to see the new apartment because i too am a lazysack and never saw the first one. What kind of friend am I? Sorry love. I cannot wait for your post. I am always looking at your blog.

Janell Haws said...

oh no now i cant blog stalk you :) oh and ps i finally joined the blog phenomena www.janellhaws.blogspot.com creative with the names i know!