Sunday, November 1, 2009

Camping

This past weekend Erik and I went camping with some friends of ours. We were expecting it to be freezing, but thank goodness it wasn't.

Our friends Evan and Amanda Greer.

And our other friends Mark and Megan Taylor.
(She's prego with their first baby-yay!)

Erik doing all the work and keeping the fire going. That's my man!


Of course we have the men make breakfast for us, there's no other way to go! It tasted delicious by the way.

I was behind the camera the whole time I didn't even manage to get a pic of Erik and I, but we're all over this blog so much I'm sure you don't mind!
Hope you guys had a good weekend!


2 comments:

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

oh my goodness! that sounds like so much fun!

i love megan and amanda :)

i didn't know she was preggers!! oh my goodness. that's so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun weekend! Greattt memories-maybe the greatest one was that we could not find Mark for ohhh maybe TWO HOURS?!?!