Friday, October 30, 2009

Hey There,

Remember me? I used to own this blog and then I disappeared off the face of the planet. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten our agreement: I blog, you read. When I don't blog, then you get random posts from Erik with only one word, or a whole post about mustaches. Well there is good news today, I'm back.
Last night Erik and I carved pumpkins for Halloween.
Of course Erik has to make a face in every picture, but that's why I love him.



Mind you, it was a lot colder than it looked outside.
(Has anyone noticed Erik's mustache yet? I can't wait for Sunday to come so he can shave it off)

Me making my typical thumbs-up sign.


And the final project: every year I always end up doing some different face, and of course Erik had to remember good ol MJ on his. It won't be Halloween without some Thriller.

Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Welcome back to the blogging world hahaha