Tuesday, December 8, 2009

did you notice?

Erik got his hair cut! He has been growing it out for months so he could have it long during the winter but I have been driving him crazy about cutting it. I came home last Thursday and he cut it for my birthday! I will admit I like it a little bit longer, just not as long as he had it. It got a little out of hand.
It went from this:



to this mullet looking thing:

he lost all of this hair:


and he now looks like this!

That is why I have the best husband in the world. Yes mom I know that was sweet and mushy or whatever but I really do! He does so much just to make me happy, I'm kind of spoiled in that way.
Curiosity is killing me, do you like it better short or long?
Please comment!

3 comments:

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

i like it better short...but i agree with you...it needs to be a little bit longer. but it will grow.

my husband needs a hair cut, too...except he hasn't gotten the hints yet. and they really aren't much of hints. more like, "hey jess. you really need a hair cut. you should take care of that." ahaha

The Carters said...

Amber I am so jealous that you got your husband to cut his hair! Mine thinks he's not cutting it until it is to the middle of his back! Little does he know ill personally chop it off before that happens but anyway nice work! your better than me!

Edward Cullen said...

I really dug your long hair. You should grow it back out again for another 7 months!