Thursday, May 13, 2010

shove it in and twist

For the second time this week, I had some stranger shove some unnatural tool up my tunnel. This time, it was painful. I went to have my ultrasound this morning, and it was so cool! Everyone always says the jelly they put on your stomach is super cold but whatever they put on me was actually really hot. After a few minutes of her looking around on the surface, she decided to go under the sea, where she then pulls out this tool that looked like it was 2 feet long, told me it was going to be a little cold and then just shoved it in there, with no warning whatsoever! And then she started twisting it around as if she was trying to make butter or dig something out of me. I was afraid that thing was going to get lodged in my ribs it felt so high in there! She showed us the sac the baby sits in and it looked like a black hole. When we saw that there was no child in there we thought that maybe it got sucked into the black hole never to return again.  But no, it was there. It's just the size of a poppyseed so we couldn't see it.  Which means I'm about 4 weeks and 5 days along. Way off from the 8 weeks we thought I was! (remember the period  mishaps?). But that's ok I am still so excited about it! And hopefully I won't have to have any other odd object shoved up me for awhile because I'm still walking like I just rode a horse.

1 comment:

Amber said...

That's what she said