Thursday, May 31, 2012

Love and Memories

I would first like to give a quick shout out to one of my best friends.  Just about 2 weeks ago (or what feels like 2 weeks) my baby sister looked like this:

 (She is going to hate me for posting this picture. Which really only makes me laugh)

And on Monday, she got engaged.  Say what?? Wasn't it just 2 weeks ago she was 10 years old and in the 5th grade?  Yeah I thought so too.  Time flies and I am so proud of who she has become.  We are so happy for her and her husband-to-be Brent.  Cheers to the future Mr. and Mrs. Hunsaker!


This past week Erik's grandparent's came in to visit from California.  With it being their first time seeing Jude we wanted to spend as much time with them as possible.  We were nervous at first, some people end up scaring the bajeebies out of Jude but he took to them very well.


Jude couldn't decide if Andy's glasses or mustache was more fun to play with, and he just loved the heck out of Lois. (apologize for all of the phone pics)



 This was the best picture we could get of Erik and Jude with Andy and Lois.  I have no explanation for what was going on with Jude.  I guess he can't always be photogenic.  I'm pretty sure it was past his bed time and he just wanted to be put down.  Don't worry, he wasn't stoned.


In the end we had a great time and Jude just could not get enough of them.  Thank you so much Andy and Lois for coming to visit us!



No comments: