Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Late Birthday!

I know it is almost two weeks late but this wonderful man had a BIRTHDAY! He is now 22 years old-that makes me feel so young!


We are poor, so my present to him was a bowl to mix his french toast in. Weird I know but he is super crazy about french toast and the bowl he mixes it in has to be the right size.

So I bought Texas Toast (the best kind of bread to have for french toast) and heavy whipping cream. You add that instead of milk and it makes your french toast the best you will ever taste it! Happy Birthday Chach!


A few days later we went to the zoo as a birthday treat/extra credit for his bio class. I promise there were giraffes everywhere!





3 comments:

Kat said...

yay for french toast! you guys are so cute! I still want to come over and see your cute newly-wed apartment!

The Sorensens. said...

Hi friends! Cute blog :) and happy bday erik! love, the sorensens.

Amber said...

Pretty wild and rugged like with that airplane in the background.
-Erik