Sunday, April 5, 2009

We've been Tagged-5 Things

5 things I was doing 5 years ago...
1. going to Brimhall Jr High
2. worrying about my braces
3. dancing a lot more
4. trying to be cool
5. probably still going through puberty

5 things in my to-do list today...
1. homework
2. shower
3. help my mom with dinner
4. hang with fam
5. eat something

5 things I would do with a million dollars...
1. send my parents on a trip somewhere exotic for paying for our amazing wedding
2. buy a car
3. buy a beautiful house
4. pay off loans
5. go to Disneyland

5 places I have lived...
1. in a haunted house (few weeks)
2. buy the temple on matlock (few years)
3. in a ghetto neighborhood (7 years)
4. my parents house now (8 1/2 years)
5. in my bug-infested apartment (3 months)

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years...
1. living in a house
2. working as a RN in labor and delivery
3. have all of my loans paid off
4. have a few mini amberiks running around (kids!)
5. be pregnant possibly

5 people I tag...
1. Cecily Millican
2. Erica Holmstrom
3. Karissa Jarvis
4. Josie Thompson
5. Katelyn Burnett


No comments: