Thursday, August 27, 2009

Californ-i-a

As you all know this last weekend Erik and I went with my family to California. Erik and I can never get enough of California. We drove over on Friday and went straight to Huntington Beach for a bbq in the sand.
(Isn't my husband so cute??)

We love beach bbq's! We had weenie roasts and made s'mores. (Tip: put reese's peanut butter cups on your s'mores instead of Hershey's. Erik showed it to me our first CA weekend after his mission. It will change your life-promise)
My Grandpa Neel on the left, Grandma Neel, me, cousin Steven, dad and mom.


When you get Erik and Albert together somehow their gay side comes out. But we love them!


Some man playing wind instruments. He had a little shoulder shake and hip wiggle to go along with his Pocahontas music.


Ashley and Nick weren't able to come with us, but we still had a great time. The Neel's love the beach!

No comments: