Friday, August 7, 2009

Girl Crush

Now you all know that I have been happily married for over 7 months now. But I must admit, for the past few weeks I have had a girl crush. I am one of the biggest fans of So You Think You Can Dance. I already know what you are going to say: They never wear enough clothes. But me being a dancer myself I see the dancing as art, I choose to look beyond the outfits. Most dances have a story behind them, like Mia Micheal's piece on addiction or Tyce Diorio's piece on fighting breast cancer.
From the very beginning I have been in love with a certain dancer: Jeanine Mason.




She is so beautiful when she dances. She takes on whatever character she is supposed to be portraying so well. She is so passionate in her dancing, and she is a huge inspiration to dancers.
I was so extremely happy when she won last night and was titled "America's Favorite Dancer". I jumped for joy and screamed very loud for about 5 minutes. I have wanted her to win from the first episode.

I want to know who YOUR favorite dancers were. And if you don't watch the show tell me why, are you just not interested or does the dancing and outfits offend you?
Let me know!













P.S....Erik has a man crush on this man:

3 comments:

Becca said...

I was in love with her from day one as well! I voted for er religiously every week. I have a girl crush on her too, you are not alone. They outfit are not too scandalous, they are perfect. The body is art. My favorite dance was the If it Kills me dance. I LOVE it. mostly because Travis Wall is my all time favorite dancer..

Michelle said...

Agreed!! I also have been in LOVE with her since the very first dance of the season! And i also screamed for a long time when she won! Definitely a very happy moment!! :) My favorite dance was also Mia Michaels Addiction piece. I rewound it and watched it like 10 times.... then saved it and watched it about 50 more times after that! This was a good season! Fantastic dancers!

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

ummmm...love so you think you can dance and love jeanine! yay! :)