Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's Official

We're moving.
But I won't tell you where. I don't want any stalkers on our front doorstep because that would be weird. We are moving into the same complex my sister and brother-in-law live in right now. We won't be living so close to school anymore so our bike riding days are over. Gee I'll miss that old Asian lady who almost ran me over at least 3 times.
But the good news is our rent is going to be a lot cheaper than what we're paying now. That means I can finally get my own car. Hooray! I know my family is tired of being my personal chauffeur so they are just as excited.
That is all I have for today.
So I leave this picture with you and hope you are having a good day.


2 comments:

Barry and Karissa said...

Wow moving. Well I need to know where. So I can visit.

The Sorensens. said...

How fun - we just moved. so fun redecorating everything! And YAY for a new car :) i know..we shared one for a year and i was so happy when justin got his truck! good luck on the move..where is it at??