Saturday, October 3, 2009

Slow

I apologize for not blogging as much lately, we still don't have internet at our apartment and I'm too lazy to walk 30 feet outside our front door to get the Ham Bone's internet. I am always super bored at work with nothing to do because no one wants to come in and buy yogurt when the prices are off the wall. Mesa FroYo is waaaaayy better than this place. And our credit card machine is down and lets face it, no one carries cash with them anymore. So most people get to the door open it halfway, see the sign that says cash only and then walk away. And it doesn't help that I was not exactly happy about working today so I'm only wearing half a smile instead of the one that overpowers my face. I work every Saturday so its not that big of a deal, but I just wanted to sleep in a little, make breakfast for my husband and me and have a snuggle fest while watching conference in our G's. Instead I'm sitting at work watching conference by myself in this freezer.




Which I don't think is going to last very long because I can soon feel this coming on:


I hope you're enjoying your conference weekend!

1 comment:

Kat said...

hahah i love you!! and you are funny, don't you worry! miss you!