Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm Sorry!

If you haven't notice already the past few posts have come from Erik.  He gets so tired of a blog that does not get updated that he will find something random to post just to say we update.  Life has been so busy lately, blogging has been pushed to the very back of my mind.

1.) Ashley and Nick's wedding. In case you didn't know, my sister is getting married this Friday! It has been the longest 10 month engagement and we are all so excited that its finally here.  The last few weeks have consisted of helping with different decorations, stuffing and stamping envelopes, and trying to keep both bride and mother of the bride calm. We will all be very happy when this is over! (Swing by my parent's house this Friday night for the reception! My dad has worked very hard on the backyard for the reception and it looks BEAUTIFUL!)

2.) Work. I work full time answering phones at an atty's office.  We usually get crazy people that call in all day long so by the end of the day I am mentally exhausted! I know this is just preparing me for the amount of work I am going to go through in nursing school, but it's still tiring!

3.) EASTER PAGEANT! I look forward to this time of year all year long.  This is my third year in the pageant as one of the ten virgin dancers, and each year I love it more.  I was actually very surprised I was cast again this year because there were so many amazing girls at auditions.  But I am very thankful for the opportunity and I know how blessed I am!

4.) The Office.  Erica and Albert own all 5 seasons, and Erik and I are on round 2 of watching all of them.  Enough said.

5.)  Ruby.  She is just so cute!  All of my free time I just want to hold her and kiss her cheeks.  I'm sorry, but she trumps blogging.  She also resembles a cuter version of Stanley from The Office.  I can't get enough of her!!

So there you go, there are my reasons for not blogging.  Nothing super exciting has been happening lately, therefore no blog post.  But I have promised myself and Erik that I will do better at trying to blog about some things. Sometimes I think "I'm not the funny one-so what's the point!".  But I hope you are all having a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

The Dark Family said...

you're too cute! AND why didn't I know you were in the Easter Pageant? I AM so much more excited to come see it now! I have ALWAYS wanted to be in it!

P.S. It was so good to hang out with you again! I have missed you!

Anonymous said...

Yay easter pageant! That is a good reason not to blog..