Saturday, August 13, 2011

Peek-A-Boo

Jude hasn't exactly caught on to the concept of peek-a-boo yet.  But a few weeks ago when I went to get him out of bed in the morning, I felt like he was doing his own version of it when I found this:



At first I didn't see his hair so I was really confused.  I knew I heard him in there and I knew no one else would be in there to get him up, and then I noticed the blanket move and saw this:





How he was able to manage to get the blanket on top of him I have no idea.  It's just like the time I put him on a blanket on the living room floor, ran downstairs for a minute, came back up and he was gone.  Literally gone.  Nowhere to be found. Out of sight.  I panicked for a moment and it wasn't until I heard a noise under the couch that I realized he has almost mastered the art of scooting backwards instead of forwards.  He went so fast he scooted himself under the couch, and was nice and cozy. He is definitely going to give me a run for my money.

No comments: