Monday, May 4, 2009

Gettin' Our Hair Did (aka-Haircuts)

As you know, we ride our bikes to school.
Summer is coming.
Summer in AZ=HOT!
So we decided to do all that we could to
make our trip to school, as well as our summer,
the best we could.
Starting with.....haircuts.
I knew for a while that I wanted to cut my hair short,
something I have never done before.
Erik on the other hand, wasn't as excited.
But seeing summer in the near future
he decided to cut his too.
This is his before picture...




Well, we are very fortunate that my bro-in-law Albert
is just about to graduate from Cosmetology school,
so he offered to cut Erik's hair for free...




Erik with his part mullet.




Erik with his definite mullet.
I am so happy those went out of style.




Yes folks, that is ALL of his hair.
I believe you could have made a wig out of what was cut off.




And, the finishing product.
This is his after picture...




Now we can approach summer with
an all new attitude.
My hair is waaaaaay shorter than I have
ever had it before, but I am in love with it.
Give Erik a week or two, and he'll love his too.
Hope you like!


5 comments:

Michelle said...

Umm... OK your hair is so cute! I love it!

Erica Ann said...

sassy sass sassafrass. love the dos! oh and that is supposed to be like plural of do, as in hairdo, not love the two!

Anonymous said...

Your hair!!! IS soo stinkin' cute!!!

sydney said...

I love the short hair amber!

Amber said...

YOUR HAIR IS SHORT!!! Its so cute!! :) I wanna see it in person! love and miss you lots!!!!