Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Girls


In the last year life has changed dramatically.
I had to get engaged,
(who does that right out of high school? oh ya,
half of the girls at Mesa High.)
And then, my best friends since the 2nd grade
had to move to Utah to go to BYU.
(who goes to BYU? oh ya,
half of my friends.)
Summer is here which means one thing....
MY GIRLS ARE BACK IN AZ!
The four of us got together and went to ihop,
which was amazing.

Janell and Dana,
the BYU girls who I have missed tremendously.



Thank goodness this girl, Karissa P. Jarvis,
decided to go to ASU because I don't know
what I would have done without her.
We have had to keep each other company
with just the two of us, and I never got tired of her!

I'm not sure what we were trying to accomplish with those faces...



Yay! The four of us back together again!
We are going to be those four old ladies 
you see out together and you just know
that they have been through so much together.
Yep, that is us alright!
I don't know where I would be in this life without them.
I love you girls!

5 comments:

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

awwww....so fun!

i love girl reunions!

simply the best.

Barry and Karissa said...

this was so fun. i love us. we will be the four old ladies going everywhere together and everyone will wonder how much we all have really been through together.

Barry and Karissa said...

I am glad that I decided we should go to ihop and be together.

Amber said...

Me too. And you can be the old lady with the really long braid with a big scrunchie. I probably won't be the man with the hawaiian shorts and tall socks.

Dana Woodbury said...

Um okay I know I'm lame-o because it took me this long to read your post, but I love us, too! I call being the old lady that never got married and so she spent her whole life traveling the world so I will have a million stories to tell that start out like, "Well when I was de-worming infants in Somalia..." Okay just kidding, I call being the old lady that married someone super rich so I always treat you guys to expensive dinners at really nice restaurants and trips to the day spa. How about that instead?