Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sometimes life gets the best of me, and that is what has been happening lately. You're probably wondering why you have been getting so many music updates. Well that is what happens when I don't have time to update the blog and so my wonderful husband does it for me.


I wish I could say we have been on some cool vacation, or doing something that would make a great story. But the truth is, we haven't. Our days have been filled with work and school, work and school (my work consists of working to find a job). Erik finished his online History of Rock and Roll class last week and got an A of course. If anyone were to get an A in that class it would have been him. I have been going to school, studying microbiology day in and day out, and attempting to land a job. The competition is tough. I am very happy to say I only have 2 weeks left of school and I am done!--for the summer at least. Erik says I have become a bit of a hypochondriac since I have been in that class (you would be too if you knew all of the diseases you could get just by putting something in your mouth.)

A few weekends ago we went to the drive-ins with some friends of ours Jesse and Michelle Woodbury. They have been married for almost 2 months and it has been great having married friends! We just threw a twin mattress into the back of our truck so we could be all comfy. It worked a lot better than what we expected.
Erik and Jesse have been best friends since they were 15 when Erik moved here to AZ from California.


A week from today we will be going to California and the beach for a wedding. Erik's friend Jordan Nielson is getting married and we are so excited! I can not wait to spend the weekend at the beach, we'll definitely post pics!

No comments: