Thursday, July 16, 2009

Stinky

So last night my husband and I are having a little cuddle-cuddle on the couch while watching my favorite show in the world So You Think You Can Dance.  He was running his fingers through my hair while I was thinking "My husband is the best, he is so good to me".  I was about to say something about it to him when he kissed my head and then pulled his head back fast and said in a disgusted tone:

Erik: Oh wow you stink so bad! When was the last time you washed your hair??
Me: Last Friday.
Erik: Gross! I knew I called you Stinky for a reason.  You seriously smell.

I don't know about anyone else, but washing my hair is not my favorite thing.  I only wash my hair about twice a week, if that even.  It takes too long in the shower, and then the blow drying and the straightening.  It is so much easier if you just don't wash it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally someone like me!? Curtis thought it was the sickest thing when we got married that I only washed my hair about 3 times a week. Until he realized how long it actually takes to get ready when you have to wash your hair everyday, and he gave up. Boys just dont understand!

The Neels said...

That is disgusting!!! I thought I taught you better than that. Did you ever think that when you rode your bike to school in 115 heat you would stink?!?

sydney said...

haha I am with you 100% amber I hate washing my hair soooo bad!!!