Wednesday, September 15, 2010

23 weeks

Today makes 23 weeks, time is going by so fast!  Jude kicks all the time now, I think he throws a party in my stomach daily.  Others have been able to feel him move now, unless he's being stubborn.  He's already such a momma's boy.  I will sit and feel him move for 10 minutes or so, and then someone else will put their hand on my stomach and he won't even budge.  Its as if he knows its not me and he thinks he's being tricky.  My stomach is protruding more and more and I officially feel like I have a planet growing out of the front of me. But of course, I'm loving it!
(Don't mind Erik's arms trying to do a thumbs up)



For some reason I have been so indecisive about the bedding that I want.  Obviously I want something cute and boyish, but I don't want the typical blue and brown.  Blue and brown are definitely cute together, but I envision something brighter for Jude.  I have always liked brighter colors, and most people think Erik is gay with the colors he likes, so blue and brown didn't really work for him either.  I have been searching and searching and have been getting so frustrated because there is not as much of a variety for boys than for girls.  So my mom and I recently decided that she is going to make the bedding and we can buy our own fabric.  I found (well, Erica and mom found) some really cute prints online and I have 2 picked out so far that I like but I just can't decide! I don't even know if I'll go with either one yet, but one day I decide I like one print better, and then the next day I change my mind.  I want to know what you guys think!

I love this first print for the colors.  It's super bright and I think it looks so happy.  It also looks boyish without looking like I've seen it before.  I love that the animal print is different, but still so cute!



This second one just makes me think of Erik for some reason.  It's not as bright as the first one, but I love how different it is!  It looks so modern, and for some reason it just screams Jude to me:



So, which one do you like better??

4 comments:

The Dark Family said...

that's a toughy! I totally loved the first one... then I saw the second one and loved it too! I don't know what to tell you, but I'm right there with you on the blue and brown one!

{love, mj.} said...

second for sure! SOOO CUTE!!!

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

ooh i love both of them! but the first one seems like something you could get sick of seeing everyday after awhile. just cuz it has so much going on. so i would maybe do the other one. it's more basic. so it's more timeless. yay! past half way!

baby boys are so much fun. i'm telling you. i've only had mine for 10 days...but i'm LOVING being a mom so much! you'll have so much fun!

Amy Springen said...

Definitely the second one!! Love it!!