Tuesday, January 4, 2011

All Things Jude

You may get tired of me only posting about Jude for a while, but its my blog and I can do whatever I want with it, right?

We gave him his first real bath the other day.  His "c" is all healed and his cord fell out so we thought we would cover his body with bubbles and see how he liked it.  At first he hated it.  He is more like his mommy than his daddy in the area of not wanting to be exposed.  But once we got to the hair-washing he loved it.  Every time I wash his hair he gets that "eyes rolled to the back of his head" look and almost falls asleep on me. This time was no exception.

(Erik strategically took pictures when something was covering his hoo-ha, no perverts allowed)



His new favorite way to sleep is with his hands up right by his ears as if saying "its too loud!", although we all know he can sleep through just about anything.


Last night I fed him right before I put him to bed.  He drank 4 ounces instead of his normal 2, and I knew he was in a drunken state as he literally passed out in my arms.  I laid him down in his bassinet and I think World War 3 could have been happening right in our bedroom and he would have never noticed. Erik and I then crawled in bed, and as we laid there talking about our day and mainly about Jude we looked over and saw him sleeping with his one arm raised in the air.
(Sorry about my creepy eye in the corner)


We laughed for a good 10 minutes about it.  I had to cover my face with my pillow so that I wouldn't wake him I was laughing so hard.  He would put it down, and then it would slowly make its way back into the air.  I don't know what he was dreaming about but it must have been good!

No comments: