Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Ruby

This last week was my niece Ruby's 1st Birthday.  It feels like just yesterday she was born, I can't believe she's already one!  To start off the celebration, Jude made a shirt for his cousin Ruby to show how much he loves her:

He looked adorable to say the least.

My sister Erica put together an amazing birthday celebration with a circus theme.  It was so much fun and Ruby definitely enjoyed herself. The birthday girl:




The party was complete with many games and many different "tosses":
Ball Toss

Ring Toss


Bean Bag Toss

Also complete with facepainting

And a lot of cake eating


In the end it was a great day, and I think we weren't the only ones who enjoyed ourselves.  I think it's pretty obvious Jude partied a little too hard.


Happy Birthday Ruby!

1 comment:

{love, mj.} said...

oh cutest party ever! its awesome!