Monday, June 8, 2009

23 Years

It is crazy to think that my parents have been married for 23 years! They celebrated their anniversary yesterday, and even after all this time you can still tell just how in love they are.

Something I love most about my parents is that they are still teenagers inside. They are more of our friends than they are our parents (except when they were getting upset with us about chores or curfew). They both have the greatest sense of humor and they truly are two of my best friends. I always loved it in high school when people would say my parents were so cool, they would usually come over to my house to hang out with them instead of me! These high school sweethearts are the greatest examples I could ever have. Sometimes when Erik and I are about to kill each other they remind us that everything will work out, they remind us that love is always worth fighting for! This next pic shows everyone except Ashley's soon-to-be-husband Nick, and the soon-to-be-baby Olliby! (Olliver if its a boy, and Ruby if its a girl, so for right now-Olliby) No no no I'm not pregnant, but Erica is! My parents are so excited to be grandparents!
Together my parents have created the best familiy.
Happy 23rd!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.