Tuesday, June 16, 2009

At The Husband's Request

As The Husband and I were reading over our post, we realized a few pics that could not have gone forgotten.
The two of us on the quad. I usually like to drive, but I had to give him a chance every once in a while. (I accidently erased this one on the last post and was too lazy to put it back on.)


The gun was so loud when firing that we had to cover each others ears.


Reasons why I hate this picture, but why The Husband likes it:
1. Somehow I managed to make this disgusting face while waiting for the loud BANG of the gun.
2. My "crane nose". You can see my nose from a profile view, and it is not pretty. I have broken/bruised my nose a few times in my short life so far and it is very big. That is not what my nose looked like when I was young, and its sad to say I will never get my old nose back.

2 comments:

Erik Payne said...

Ya right babe, I dig that crane nose. You're hot!

Millican Family said...

I have never noticed the slightest problem with your nose. You are so beautiful, I am sure you are the only one on earth who finds your nose the least bit defective. :-)