Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Little Late

I know it is a bit late, but I couldn't let this one slip by. My dad is one of the coolest people I have ever known. I know everyone says how great and wonderful their own dad is, but seriously, my dad rocks. First of all I think he is a serious stud. Many people compare him to the one and only Kevin James.

Personally, I don't see it. Although he is super funny like Kevin, and his dance moves are pretty much the same my dad is way better looking.


My dad has always been so supportive of me. He splits being my number one fan with my mom and husband. I could not have asked for someone better.



Sometimes I feel like he is more of a friend than my dad. He is and has been one of my best friends for years. He is pretty much bomb. Anyone would be lucky to have him as a friend. I personally think he is also one of the funniest people. I even have a "Dad" flag that I wave whenever he says something funny, or whenever I am feeling proud for being his daughter.



So here is a tribute to my dad, one of the greatest men I'll ever know.
I love you dad!
**P.S. My dad has way more muscle than Kevin James does**

2 comments:

Elena said...

This is a beautiful post to your father. I lost my dad to cancer when I was 17. You are very blessed to have him and he to have you.

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

awwww....so sweet.

dads are the best!

agreed?

agreed.