Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Say Goodbye/Say Hello

Today I repotted one of my plants.
I had to say goodbye to the original Ms. Marigold.
If you were around when she came into the family you remember how important she was.
But thank goodness I kept the package of seeds,
and now her posterity can live on.
We'll see if Ms. Marigold Round 2 will conquer.


And now I say hello to the new-and-improved Ms. Marigold.
(left)
I know she is nothing yet, but she soon will be!
We'll see if my dad's green thumb has been passed down another generation.
**Notice how the zinnias on the right are flourishing**



2 comments:

julie thayne smith said...

Hey AMBER!!!! I am so glad you commented on our blog so we could see yours!!!! And CONGRATULATIONS again on getting MARRIED!!!!!!!!! We still CAN'T believe you and Eric got married, that's soooooo awesome!!! We love you guys and it was fun to see what you've been up to!!! I'm going to add you to my blog right now to keep in touch:)I love your wedding pic when your both jumping off the temple stairs, so cute!!! Also tell your mom and dad congrats on 23yrs. that's so amazing, WE LOVE and MISS YOU ALL!
Julie, Nixon, and Morgan

Millican Family said...

Hi Amber This is Cecily. I'm so sorry Ms. Marigold died. I'm trying to figure out how to update my blog so keep looking for my stuff.